Friday, February 6, 2015

ClubDjz Wedding Traxx 2-6-15

Bow Wow Wow - I Want Candy (Clean 111)

Dami Im - Saving All My Love For You (Clean 99)
Depeche Mode - Just Cant Get Enough (Radio Edit 128)
Ella Fitzgerald x Oscar Peterson - Love You Madly (1957 Version (Clean 123)
Ellie Goulding - How Long Will I Love You (Clean 126)
Florence x The Machine - Dog Days Are Over (Clean 150)
Frank Sinatra -  Fools Rush In (Clean 112)
Frank Sinatra - They Cant Take That Away from Me (Clean 153)
Frankie Valli -  My Mothers Eyes (Clean 131)
Guns N Roses - Sweet Child O Mine (Clean 126)
Harry Connick Jr -  It Had to Be You (Big Band and Vocals (Clean 126)
Holly Dunn - Daddys Hands (Clean 155)
Imagine Dragons -  On Top of the World (Clean 100)
John Legend x Lindsey Stirling - All Of Me (Wedding Version)
K-Ci x JoJo - All My Life (Radio Edit Clean 64)
Kip Moore - Hey Pretty Girl (Clean 86)
Krystal Keith - Daddy Dance With Me (Clean 130)
Lauryn Hill -  To Zion (Clean 84)
Lee Ann Womack -  I Hope You Dance (Clean 151)
Lenny Kravitz -  I Belong To You (Clean 87)
Martina McBride - In My Daughters Eyes (Clean 127)
Marvin Gaye - (Heaven Must Have Sent Your Precious Love (Clean 98)
Michael Buble - Crazy Little Thing Called Love (Clean 154)
Michael Buble - For Once In My Life (Clean 123)
Nikki Leonti - The Walk (Clean 153)
OneRepublic - Something I Need (Clean 99)
Queen - Crazy Little Thing Called Love (Clean 154)
Rhett Akins - She Said Yes (Clean 135)
Roy Orbison -  Oh Pretty Woman (Clean 127)
Sara Bareilles - I Choose You (Clean 154)
Scissor Sisters -  Take Your Mama (Clean 154)
Stevie Wonder - Isnt She Lovely (Clean 90)
Stevie Wonder - Signed Sealed Delivered (Im Yours (Clean 109)
Taylor Henderson - Borrow My Heart (Clean 123)
The Beach Boys - God Only Knows (1999 - Remaster 117)
The Beach Boys - Wouldnt It Be Nice (1999 - Remaster 117)
The Beatles - In My Life (Clean 104)
The Emotions - Best of My Love (Clean 116)
The Temper Trap -  Sweet Disposition (Clean 129)
The Temptations -  (I Know Im Losing You (Clean 111)
The Temptations - Just My Imagination (Running Away with Me (Clean 92)
The Turtles - Happy Together (Clean 121)
Tony Bennett -  God Bless the Child (Clean 118)
ZZ Top - Sharp Dressed Man (Clean 125)
Anne Murray - Could I Have This Dance (Clean 134)
Average White Band - Cut the Cake (Single Edit Clean 109)
Beyonce - XO (Clean 85)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.